Please add this vehicle

ililo2302
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Please add this vehicle

Postby ililo2302 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:51 am

Hi!
I'm not able to found the next configuration in: MAN -> NLxx2

Name: MAN NL202F / Hispano
Builder: MAN / Hispano
Chassis MAN NLxx2F (898)
Bodywork: MAN NLxx2 Hispano
Engine: MAN D0826LUH03 157kW/213HP 6870cm3
Gearbox: ZF 5HP500 (5)
Design Of Doors: 2-2-0

Thanks in advance!

User avatar
decomposed05
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:00 pm

Re: Please add this vehicle

Postby decomposed05 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:33 am

What type of body it has? Habit?

http://phototrans.net/09,996,0.html

ililo2302
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Re: Please add this vehicle

Postby ililo2302 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:27 am

decomposed05 wrote:What type of body it has? Habit?

http://phototrans.net/09,996,0.html


No, the body is Hispano VOV II.
http://phototrans.net/09,1686,0.html

User avatar
empi
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:00 pm

Re: Please add this vehicle

Postby empi » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 pm

ililo2302 wrote:Hi!
I'm not able to found the next configuration in: MAN -> NLxx2

Name: MAN NL202F / Hispano
Builder: MAN / Hispano
Chassis MAN NLxx2F (898)
Bodywork: MAN NLxx2 Hispano
Engine: MAN D0826LUH03 157kW/213HP 6870cm3
Gearbox: ZF 5HP500 (5)
Design Of Doors: 2-2-0

Thanks in advance!

Ready - http://phototrans.net/05,15013,0.html :)
If you have further asks you can contact with me.
potrafię pracować dobrze, potrafię coś tam coś tam

ililo2302
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Re: Please add this vehicle

Postby ililo2302 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:01 pm

empi wrote:Ready - http://phototrans.net/05,15013,0.html :)
If you have further asks you can contact with me.


Thank you!

edepattantyus
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Please add this vehicle

Postby edepattantyus » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:37 am

Name: Mercedes Benz 0530 / HESS
Builder: HESS
Chassis Mercedes Benz 628
Bodywork: Hess /Mercedes Benz O530
Engine:
Gearbox:
Design Of Doors: 2-2-2

User avatar
empi
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:00 pm

Re: Please add this vehicle

Postby empi » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Done.
potrafię pracować dobrze, potrafię coś tam coś tam


Return to “Vehicles / Pojazdy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest