Please add this vehicle

Post Reply
ililo2302
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00

Please add this vehicle

Post by ililo2302 » 28 Feb 2017, 12:51

Hi!
I'm not able to found the next configuration in: MAN -> NLxx2

Name: MAN NL202F / Hispano
Builder: MAN / Hispano
Chassis MAN NLxx2F (898)
Bodywork: MAN NLxx2 Hispano
Engine: MAN D0826LUH03 157kW/213HP 6870cm3
Gearbox: ZF 5HP500 (5)
Design Of Doors: 2-2-0

Thanks in advance!
User avatar
decomposed05
Posts: 2589
Joined: 19 Apr 2005, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Please add this vehicle

Post by decomposed05 » 01 Mar 2017, 09:33

What type of body it has? Habit?

http://phototrans.net/09,996,0.html
ililo2302
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00

Re: Please add this vehicle

Post by ililo2302 » 02 Mar 2017, 11:27

decomposed05 wrote:What type of body it has? Habit?

http://phototrans.net/09,996,0.html
No, the body is Hispano VOV II.
http://phototrans.net/09,1686,0.html
User avatar
empi
Posts: 1039
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: Radom

Re: Please add this vehicle

Post by empi » 02 Mar 2017, 14:48

ililo2302 wrote:Hi!
I'm not able to found the next configuration in: MAN -> NLxx2

Name: MAN NL202F / Hispano
Builder: MAN / Hispano
Chassis MAN NLxx2F (898)
Bodywork: MAN NLxx2 Hispano
Engine: MAN D0826LUH03 157kW/213HP 6870cm3
Gearbox: ZF 5HP500 (5)
Design Of Doors: 2-2-0

Thanks in advance!
Ready - http://phototrans.net/05,15013,0.html :)
If you have further asks you can contact with me.
potrafię pracować dobrze, potrafię coś tam coś tam
ililo2302
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00

Re: Please add this vehicle

Post by ililo2302 » 02 Mar 2017, 21:01

empi wrote: Ready - http://phototrans.net/05,15013,0.html :)
If you have further asks you can contact with me.
Thank you!
edepattantyus
Posts: 5
Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Please add this vehicle

Post by edepattantyus » 04 Apr 2017, 08:37

Name: Mercedes Benz 0530 / HESS
Builder: HESS
Chassis Mercedes Benz 628
Bodywork: Hess /Mercedes Benz O530
Engine:
Gearbox:
Design Of Doors: 2-2-2
User avatar
empi
Posts: 1039
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: Radom

Re: Please add this vehicle

Post by empi » 05 Apr 2017, 19:23

Done.
potrafię pracować dobrze, potrafię coś tam coś tam
ililo2302
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00

Re: Please add this vehicle

Post by ililo2302 » 12 Jun 2018, 23:31

Hi!
I'm not able to found the next configuration in: Mercedes-Benz -> O530K C2 ->

Name: Mercedes-Benz O530K C2
Builder: Mercedes-Benz
Chassis: Mercedes-Benz 628 03
Bodywork: Mercedes-Benz O530K C2
Engine: Mercedes-Benz OM936h 220kW/299HP 7698cm3
Gearbox: ZF 6 AP 1200 B EcoLife
Design Of Doors: 2-2-0

I'd like to add it on this vehicle:
http://phototrans.eu/15,668877,1709.html
http://phototrans.eu/14,929346,0,Merced ... 2_901.html

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply