Few questions about MPK Krakow

matteoxiv

Few questions about MPK Krakow

Post by matteoxiv » 04 Mar 2017, 11:50

On 16 March I will visit to Krakow with my friends and i have only 5 or 6 hours to travel with public transport, so i need to make a plan.
- I would like to try the Solaris Urbino 18 MetroStyle and the EU8N. On which lines do they run?
- Is there any interesting or/and beauty bus or tram line in Krakow which is worth to travel?
The english and german version of the website of MPK Krakow is almost useless.
- Is the 24-hours ticket valid in trains?
- I found only in Polish about who can use the half-rate tickets, so I do not know if we can use discount. We are students under 26 with EYCA Student Card (same as EURO<26 card). Can we use half-rate tickets or should we normal tickets use?
krzkawa

Re: Few questions about MPK Krakow

Post by krzkawa » 14 Mar 2017, 20:48

matteoxiv wrote:I would like to try the Solaris Urbino 18 MetroStyle
"139", "164", "179" sometimes "184".
matteoxiv wrote: and the EU8N.
"2", "5", "14", "18", "19", "20", sometimes "11" and "23".
matteoxiv wrote:- Is there any interesting or/and beauty bus or tram line in Krakow which is worth to travel?
Tramline "2" from Salwator to Rakowice Cementery and Busline "134" near Cracovia Hotel to ZOO.
matteoxiv wrote:- Is the 24-hours ticket valid in trains?
Not. SKM have another ticket fare.
matteoxiv wrote:I found only in Polish about who can use the half-rate tickets, so I do not know if we can use discount. We are students under 26 with EYCA Student Card (same as EURO<26 card). Can we use half-rate tickets or should we normal tickets use?
Yes, you could buy a hafl-pay ticket for students.