Regulamin edycji danych części niekolejowej TWB

Mettal

Re: Regulamin edycji danych części niekolejowej TWB

Post by Mettal » 28 Aug 2012, 09:08

If list of exceptions is making so many rants (not a discussion!) about how huge it would be, perhaps it is easier to tell what are NOT the exceptions? It would look like that:
3.10. Field "Full name of vehicle" must not contain trade names (for example, Cityliner, Axer, C2, etc.) of the following manufacturers / model groups: Neoplan, Irisbus, <list of such models / model groups>. This list might be updated according to community responses on forums. If there are any doubts, you should always ask what to do on forums
By the way, about earlier mentioned Autosan and Neoplan without model names - according to rules they should have been put to "misc vehicles" without inventions of Autosan Tramp and etc.
vecto_529

Post by vecto_529 » 28 Aug 2012, 09:17

empi wrote:No bo i czym się różni Transliner od Eurolinera - zmodyfikowany design? To znowu uczepienie się nazwy, a nie charakteru zmian. I tak autobus z innymi światełkami a nową nazwą będzie wyróżniony, a autobus zaprojektowany od podstaw po raz trzeci ale pod tą samą nazwą będzie kategoryzowany wspólnie z poprzednimi modelami.
Dokładnie. Idąc tym torem powinniśmy dodawać do nazw Jelczy ich nazwy handlowe, przecież od ~2003, jak weszła nowa stylistyka - zupełnie nie przypominają tej stodwudziestki z 1992r. a przecież są w jednej serii z nią. I zaraz dojdziemy, że potrzebne są serie: Jelcz 120M Supero, M121 Mastero, M081MB Vero, etc. Osobną dla Dany i Vecto... Ale czy to już nie będzie zakrawać o absurd? Oczywiście, że tak... Przecież skoro Neoplany mogą, to ja żądam tego samego dla Jelczy! ( ;) )
ImageImageImage
Amalio

Post by Amalio » 28 Aug 2012, 09:51

Dlatego ja generalnie uważam, że nie ma czego zmieniać. Jest zasadniczo dobrze tak jak jest. Jak zwykle potrzebne są drobne poprawki, a nie jakieś rewolucje na krzywy ryj. Ja odnoszę wrażenie, że najwięcej zamieszania robi kolega Mettal. I tyle.
decomposed05

Post by decomposed05 » 28 Aug 2012, 10:08

Mettal wrote:If list of exceptions is making so many rants (not a discussion!) about how huge it would be, perhaps it is easier to tell what are NOT the exceptions? It would look like that:
3.10. Field "Full name of vehicle" must not contain trade names (for example, Cityliner, Axer, C2, etc.) of the following manufacturers / model groups: Neoplan, Irisbus, <list of such models / model groups>. This list might be updated according to community responses on forums. If there are any doubts, you should always ask what to do on forums
By the way, about earlier mentioned Autosan and Neoplan without model names - according to rules they should have been put to "misc vehicles" without inventions of Autosan Tramp and etc.
I think that list exceptions will be shorter :) We can always write like this:
3.10. Field "Full name of vehicle" must not contain trade names (for example, Cityliner, Axer, C2, etc.). Exceptions can be found: <link to list of closed topic on forum>.
I can not understand sentence about Autosan and misc vehicle.

PL: Zamiast się miętolić napiszmy tą listę wyjątków. Berkhofy? Co tam było jeszcze?
klewandowski wrote:
decomposed05 wrote:Finalna wersja (angielski). Proszę o poprawki
1.2. Photos should be connected in order of country subdivision rules:
- Poland / Polska - powiat
W takim razie kolejny raz proponuję zmianę tych nieszczęsnych powiatów na gminy. To zbyt odległy obszar, zwłaszcza w sytuacji gdy użytkowników coraz więcej i dodają zdjęcia z każdego zakątka kraju. Jak się okazuje podobnie jak ja myślą również:
Amalio: viewtopic.php?p=46297#p46297,
Robert Chojnicki: viewtopic.php?p=46311#p46311,
Luke: viewtopic.php?p=46353#p46353,
Mike: viewtopic.php?p=46379#p46379.
A to chyba już coś znaczy...
Ja tam nie widzę przeciwskazań.
koziutek

Post by koziutek » 28 Aug 2012, 15:50

decomposed05 wrote: I can not understand sentence about Autosan and misc vehicle.
Reading the rules literally, “Autosan Tramp” in the vehicle name (and nothing more) violates the rules... it should be an “Autosan ?” or just “Autosan” instead.
decomposed05

Post by decomposed05 » 28 Aug 2012, 16:19

This is an exception described before. Manufacturer did not add any official traditional number/name for this vehicle. Goal is to list all exceptions in one place to avoid misunderstandings.
koziutek

Post by koziutek » 28 Aug 2012, 17:02

Sure thing. It would be good to add a direct link to these new, upgraded rules in the 'add/edit vehicle' form.
Mettal

Post by Mettal » 29 Aug 2012, 09:52

decomposed05 wrote: I think that list exceptions will be shorter :) We can always write like this:
3.10. Field "Full name of vehicle" must not contain trade names (for example, Cityliner, Axer, C2, etc.). Exceptions can be found: <link to list of closed topic on forum>.
Well if exceptions list would be shorter, then I fully agree with your proposal.

Amalinium, I do not intend to make a revolution. I want to make sure that ALL of the people here know the rules - that all rules are written, not only unwritten ones which are known only to Polish community. I do understand that Polish community here is far greater than foreign but still - foreign community exists. Personally, I am not scanning comments and forums and reading all of the discussions. Neither do other foreigners. This is why we need something, which will tell us what to do and what not to do.
Also, I can't find here no requirements that "list of exceptions" must be written right now and there are no way you can postpone that (so you will need to work all week long 24/7, etc.) Firstly, add known and most obvious exceptions. Later, such list can be populated.

P.S. As Jarosz said, it would be great to see link to these rules "add/edit vehicle" form and, perhaps, in "add photo"?
decomposed05

Post by decomposed05 » 29 Aug 2012, 10:54

I will try to collect some exceptions from the forum and then publish rules on page.

PL:
Po dwudziestu minutach szukania. Kurwa, jeśli ja jako administrator tej strony nie mogę znaleźć tych wyjątków (poza trampem) to skąd ci biedni ludzie mają to wiedzieć! Uprzejmie proszę o wypisanie ich tutaj.
mrozard

Post by mrozard » 29 Aug 2012, 19:46

Ojcu, ale tego setki są, po tym co się rozejrzałem w seriach. Całe Irisbusy, jakieś AEC, Autwartery, Berkhofy, Van Hoole, masa mniejszych firm i ich wszystkie produkty. Z pojedynczych to pamiętam tylko Conecto LF.